It important to give your arches the right kind of attention they deserve because your brows frames your face and gives it structure. Here are some ways you can get a perfect brow.
1. Do not fill in your brows with one single strike of whatever product you are using. Use a striking motions to create the most practical looking hairs.
Apply the product your are using either a pencil, brow wax or a powder in a striking motion in the pattern your hair is growing.
2. Always keep the tails of your brows in check. It should stop at a place that lifts your face up and not down.
To know where the tails of your brows should end, place your brow pencil diagonally at your nostrils and line it up with the side of the eye and this will give you the perfect placement.
3. Create a credible arch that suits face. Arches should not be too high or too low. In the creation of arches, place a pencil against your nostril and line it up diagonally with the center of your eye.
This action will give you a perfect arch.
4. Polish out all unpleasant lines after drawing out the shapes of your brows by using spoolie brush. When drawing your brows some stroke will appear unpleasant so at the end of every brows sections polish out all unpleasant lines.
5. Pluck out any strays that falls outside the shape of your brows. this is for those with unshaped brows.
6. Turn to your scanty spots. Fill in the scanty spots with brow powder or pencil and groom your brows with a brow mascara.
7. Use a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin to brighten up your brow area. You can also use an highlighter but an highlighter can put too much attention on your brows when used as an outliner.
8. The next step is to fill your brows using a brow mascara if you are trying to make your brow darker.
9. Clear your product. Use a brush to clear the product you used on your brows to make it look more realistic. In clearing the product, the amount of the product when you reach the start of your brows should be the same as the amount on the tail of your brows.
10. Highlight your arches with the right brow tone.
To highlight your arches means to fill your brows and in filling your brows, make sure you use the right the right brow tone to give your brow a realistic nature.
11. Blending your product is the most important step to creating a perfect arches that looks natural.
In blending your brows, use a pencil to draw a line underneath your it, at the beginning then use a spoolie brush to blend it with your brows.