The effect of heat on our skin makes it very hard for us to protect our skin against skin problems like spots, sunburns, pimples and other skin infections. Apple cider vinegar is a kitchen ingredient which has numerous health benefits.
This ingredient contains acetic, citric, amino acid, vitamins, enzymes and mineral salts which is good for the skin. Here are some of the benefits of using this ingredient on your skin.
1. Prevents Acne and Pimples
Due to the presence of antibacterial and antifungal in apple cider vinegar, it helps in keeping your skin pore-free from bacteria, oil, and dust.
1. Mix raw apple cider vinegar in a bowl with filtered water
2. Soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply to the affected area
3. Leave for 10 minutes and wash with water
4. Apply for few days to see the result.
2. Heals sunburn
Apple cider vinegar is a known ingredient for healing sunburn and it helps to kill the pain and speedup the healing process.
1. Mix ingredient with four cups of water
2. Soak a clean cloth in the solution and apply to the affected area.
3. Massage for a while
4. Repeat the process severely before the end of the day for a few days
3. Soothe and Exfoliate skin
The alpha hydroxyl acid present in apple cider vinegar helps in removing dead skin cells and brings about a healthy new skin. It soothes the skins.
1. Add apple cider vinegar in a bathtub of warm water
2. Stay in the solution for 15-20 minutes
3. Allow the protective acid to penetrate into your skin
4. Make it a routine so as the maintain the pH level of your skin.
4. Skin toner
The astringent properties of apple cider vinegar help in the increment of blood flow to the skin and minimize pores which is a great remedy for oily skin. This also helps to regulate the pH level of the skin.
1. Mix apple cider vinegar with filtered water
2. Apply the solution to your skin
3. Leave it on your skin for some minutes and rinse using cold water
4. Repeat process once or twice a day
5. Remove age spots and fight wrinkles
This ingredients do not only remove dead skin, but it also helps in removing age spots and wrinkles.
1. Put a little apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and apply directly on the age spot and wrinkles
2. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash
3. Repeat this process twice daily for 6 weeks.